I think I like Kenny's title of TongueThaied better. Maybe a change is in order before anything has even really begun. If you would like the title put to a vote please respond by sending me a gift card to Starbucks, and I will promise to think about a change in title while I am drinking a vente coffee of the day (did I spell vente right??? I know one of you out there works for Starbucks... and come on man why don't you just call it medium or something that I can spell???).
Hey everyone remember that your thoughts are being posted for people who come to my blog to read (that is kinda the idea of a blog for you people who are still warming up to the idea), so if you want to tell me something intimate or if this is Julie posting and she wants to tell me something about my biceps you better e-mail me.
I believe in Jesus. Some times things happen and belief in Him is so easy. Tonight we just happened to run into our old neighbors (from when we lived in Hurst) at Red Robin which just happens to be in Hurst and just happens to be the restaurant that Joe gave us a gift card to so that we could go with Chris and Tiffany even though they just happen to live in South Ft. Worth. We would have never driven the 25 minutes to Red Robin if we did not have the card. So all this just happened to happen so that we just happened to run into our old neighbors Jason, Maria and Alex (Jason, Maria and Alex, if you are reading this know that we were so highly blessed and thankful to God to see you this evening). I can't tell you how much we loved living next to them and how often we felt God's love for them drawing us to pray for them and continued to pray for them as we left for Thailand. With our full schedule we had not scheduled in the time to go by our old place and say "hi" to them. Hmm.. it seems like God had a plan. I guess what I am most encouraged is that Jesus knew we needed to see them and be encouraged by them and to see that he is working in their lives. All this just happens to make me believe that He has a plan for us and them. What a beautiful family. I love Jesus. I love his ways.
7.5.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys,
ReplyDeletePaul Cypert here. Can't wait to see you guys over here again. I'll vollunteer a photo shoot when you get your new baby and you're living in Mahidol again. We're coming back to the states in late May. Will be in Seattle going through orientation for Leah's new job (and possibly stopping off at Mars Hill and a couple other churches). I'll be back in Texas the first two weeks of June. I'm coming to Dallas the weekend of the 3rd to shoot a wedding. Will you guys still be there?
Glad to see some technology being added. Us missionaries don't have to wear hoop skirts down to our ankles, have mustaches, wear fanny packs, etc...we can be hip too :) . Come back to us soon.
PraJao Oi Bpon,
Paul Cypert