Julie's gonna hate me for uploading this to the blog, but I can't resist. Isn't she great? She took this pic herself. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the most courageous and talented woman I know. She is also a bit narrow minded, so if you are looking at this, you are one of the lucky few before she made me take it off...
16.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa man! You'd better watch who you call narrow-minded...I think this woman has partnered with you to bear children, cross the world, live and learn in a foreign culture...not to mention eating Thai food!
ReplyDeleteHope she lets you live long enough to read this. You deserve whatever you get.
But hey, Julie, the pic is great!
Love you both,
Jan
Niiice. Traci would kill me dude if I did that. Hope you're still around next time I see you.
ReplyDeleteBP
ReplyDeleteMega classic shot. I recognize the look...it's the, "Burrrrent...what were you thinking" look.
Jules...I'm sure the Siggies are proud of you.
RC